Goals of LCCC
The primary goal of the Lofa County Community College is to create an environment for learning, inquiry, partnership and communication that supports our students, our employees and our communities; by preparing students to become responsible citizens through the provision of relevant quality educational skill training program capable of responding to the human resource needs of the Liberian society.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- Prepare a new corps of leaders to provide leadership to service communities through quality education and skill training programs and services that are students focused;
- To create, establish and implement a co-educational institution of higher learning within Lofa County, Republic of Liberia - and to grant Associate Degrees wherein graduates from accredited secondary schools may pursue their education in any field of learning provided by the Lofa County Community College;
- To provide instructional and learning conditions in all aspects of professional education that will effectively promote the interest, growth and improvement of the Lofa County Community College;
- To promote and maintain centers of learning where constituents of all races, classes and creed, gender and ethnic settings can enjoy equal opportunity of learning activities; and
- To acquire, establish and maintain such auxiliaries with associated colleges and institutions at locations within the Republic of Liberia as may be decided from time to time by the Board of Trustees.